1. Zucchini pizzas. This is a new recipe for me but looks so yummy!
2. Chicken enchiladas with salsa verde (my very favorite!)
3. Steak tacos. I smother a small roast with salsa and a dash of chili powder and cook in my dutch oven for several hours, then shred meat and use as taco filling with toppings of your choice. I eat mine over cilantro-lime rice or chopped lettuce. My kids LOVE this meal.
4. Baked potato soup
5. Nachos (Super Bowl Sunday) Tortilla chips smothered with taco meat, refried beans, cheese, jalapeños and whatever else I can find!
6. Cheeseburger soup
7. Buffalo chicken tacos
8. Beef stew
9. Garlic chicken farfalle. SO yummy. This is also a great meal to plan in the same rotation as my chicken tacos because it uses the other half of the bottle of Lawry's marinade.
10. Terri's chili
11. Chicken Imperial (left from last meal plan)
12. Breakfast casserole (also left from last meal plan)
13. Roast chicken (from Costco) with a salad or some sort of side dish.
14. OUT for dinner!