Alright. I keep thinking of things I want to mention in regard to blogging so I'm just going to lump them all into this one post.
1. Can you guys see my header when you load my blog? 'Cause I couldn't for a long time. In fact, I was so used to it being white up there in that space that I almost forgot I had a header until a couple of friends emailed me saying they couldn't see it either. The problem seems to be with Safari (Mac browser), so I downloaded Firefox and now I can see it, and can I just say that I really love my header? Anyway, maybe Firefox will help you if you're having problems too.
2. Does anyone know how I can change that picture of myself in my profile. It's a weird picture and I can't seem to figure out how to change it with my custom template. If you want to help me, I'll be happy to let you!
3. Do you use a feed reader? Which one? I've been using Bloglines and Google reader. If you're unfamiliar with a reader, let me just tell you that it's a huge timesaver. You subscribe to the blogs you read, and when there's a new post, it lets you know. I can't tell you how much time it has saved me. Now, instead of obsessively clicking on my favorite blogs to see if there's a new post, I automatically know!
4. I want to hear what you guys think about comments? Is there some kind of comment etiquette? There are some blogs I read where I'm a total lurker, some that I comment on occasionally, and there are others that I comment on every single post. What do you think about that? Should one comment on every single post? Or just the ones that resonate with you? There has actually been some interesting commentary on this subject in the blogosphere in the last couple of months. I'm curious what your thoughts are on the subject.
5. Blog Award Time! Last week, Kelly, gave me a very fun blog award--Blogs that Make My Day. In the spirit of the award, I'm passing it along to some of my favorites!
Here are some blogs that make my day, and make me smile every time I see a new post in my reader!
La Vida Dulce
His Girl's Blog
For Such a Time As This
Life at Sonic Speed
Feel free to pass this on if you choose. I'm not into pressure!
And thanks to Kelly for this fun award. You simply must go here and read about her God-sized answer to prayer. I know you'll be blessed. Just be sure grab your tissue first!
Oh, don't forget about my giveaway! Click HERE for details!