I've been wanting to do this meme for awhile and today is the day!
1. My go to outfit for a dress up occasion like a wedding is a black dress that I bought at Target a couple of years ago. Interestingly, I bought it for a wedding and have only worn it once (Christmas Eve) since then. I don't dress up very often and I'd truly rather wear pants when I do.
2. This week has been full of appointments and meetings and shopping for back to school supplies/clothes and catching up on things around the house after being gone for two weeks. Yesterday was a completely down day and we didn't leave the house. I even took a short nap. It was bliss.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy, I'll usually eat spaghetti or sandwiches or scrambled eggs. I actually like to cook and find it relaxing so I typically don't balk at dinner preparation. Having a flexible meal plan helps tremendously too.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is this fun pair that I bought in Arkansas last week. I love them. I don't love that my stinkin' flip flop tan is so obvious when I wear them though. Guess I need to work on evening that out. Or quit wearing flip flops. Can you say DORKY?
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary but that I could never part with is a foosball that is signed by some friends that I consistently defeated at the foosball table back in the early 90s. Betcha didn't know that I was a fierce foosball player back in the day.
6. My favorite person is my husband. I'd be lost without him.
7. If I were going to write a blank to be filled in, it would say: This weekend I want to spend some time outdoors!
Want to link up too? Fill in your own blanks and link up here.