10 Things That I'm Enjoying These Days...
1. Reading. I love to read. But sometimes I go through spurts where I can't read enough, and other times I don't even want to pick a book up. This summer, I really wanted to read but found that I couldn't stay focused long enough to finish anything I started. Thankfully, that is no longer the case. I'm loving it again. I have just a few more pages in this book, and it is the best book I've read in ages. I finished reading this one and enjoyed it, but it was a tad depressing.
2. New Hand Soap! I'm a bit of a hand soap snob. For my kitchen & bathrooms, I buy the antibacterial pumps from Bath & Body Works. Last weekend I bought this scent and this scent, and they are making me all kinds of happy. They both smell so...fallish!
3. Redbox free rentals. I've had two free rental codes this week. Who can pass up free movies? We subscribe to Blockbuster.com and get to swap our mailers in for free rentals, but the stores recently changed their return policy and it takes sweetforever to get a new movie in the mail. Redbox has remedied the in-between wait time for me (for this week, anyway)!
4. Walking with my neighbors. Several of us have been meeting to walk each morning. It was as simple as throwing out an invite--"Who wants to walk in the mornings?"--and we have a nice little posse of friends hitting the trail for exercise and conversation. I love it. Because I really love my neighbors.
5. Trader Joe's Roasted Gorgonzola crackers. Oh my gosh--yum! My aunt (who is lucky enough to live close to a Trader Joe's) introduced me to these crackers last month. She also gave me a ton of TJs loot, including four boxes of these. We're down to the last box and there might be some weeping and gnashing of teeth when we finish it. I love them with a wedge of this cheese and an icy cold Dr. Pepper--which is what I've had for lunch every single day this week.
6. New mascara. I'm usually a loyal L'Oreal girl, but I bought a new kind/brand last weekend and I'm loving it! It's this. The wand is super flexible and the mascara doesn't clump or wear off. It was cheaper too. Woohoo!
7. Our fall schedule! Everything from school to church to home and homework is just falling into place beautifully.
8. Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Oh dear. I have such a weakness for these. I had two last week and I've had to steer Minnie-the-van away from the Starbucks drive thru every morning this week so I don't go broke on skinny-2pump-no whip-Pumpkin Spice lattes! (Oh dear, I've turned into one of those people.)
9. Arkansas Razorback football! It might possibly be the best thing about fall. I love it so much. My husband doesn't share my affection, but he loves me so it's all good.
10. Speaking of my husband, I'm enjoying him these days. He just finished up a huge freelance project that consumed so much of his spare time. The extra income was nice, but we're all glad he has more time to spend with us. He and I are going to watch a movie in a little while (the free Redbox one!) so I'm trying to get this post wrapped up.
Ya'll wanna join the 10 on the 10th fun? Just post a list of 10 things (anything your imagination can come up with) on your blog and link up here. Easy-peasy!