I made a swift and executive decision about the 10-on-the-10th last night while I was racking my brain for some kind of list that wouldn't bore both of us. The decision is that this will be the END of 10-on-the-10th.
Honestly, I'm just bored with it. Sure, it's fun, but it's also takes up mental space and time that I could be giving to other things. I may pop in from time to time on the 10th of the month with a post of 10 things, but it won't be a regular thing with a linky.
That being said, here's my list.
10 Nuggets of Wisdom I've Learned in my 40 years
1. Don't procrastinate.
2. You don't have to like everyone.
3. Life isn't fair.
4. Guilt is never a good reason to do anything.
5. I'm stronger than I know.
6. Honesty is always the best policy.
7. As much as I want to be friends with everyone, I can't. I do best with a small few.
8. It really is the little things.
9. Give it away.
10. There is nothing you can ever do to make God love you less, and there is nothing you can ever do to make God love you more.
Wanna add your wisdom to the list?
If you want to link up, you know the drill. I'll be by to read your posts as soon as I can. Today and tomorrow are BUSY!!! It's been fun, y'all.