1. It's very easy to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day when water is all you can drink! No soda, no coffee, no tea for me. Just agua.
2. There is a BIG difference in what boys and girls pack for a week of camp. Oh my word.
3. Our house stays a lot cleaner during the school year. A whole lot cleaner. And the fridge and pantry stay fuller longer as well. Still, I wouldn't trade these summer days with my kiddos home for anything!
4. Tweens/teen girls really just want to hang out together--all day everyday. It doesn't matter if they're doing anything special or not, they just want to be together. And it helps if you feed them. I've said yes to lots of togetherness this week and it makes me happy that they seem to want to hang out at our house.
5. Manners matter. Maybe it's my southern roots but kids who have good manners are so much more enjoyable to be around than kids who have none at all.
6. There are very few good summer movies to look forward to this year. Harry Potter is the only one I'm really excited about.
7. That's all, folks. Enjoy your weekend!