Friday, September 02, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is Biolage shampoo. I quit buying it a few years ago and went with some much cheaper brands but that didn't last long. I'm addicted to Biolage.
2. Hugs from people I don't know very well or feel very close to make me feel awkward. And then there's the whole issue of front hugs? Sideways hugs? Quick or long hugs? And what to do with my hands? See? Awkward.
3. I can't make it through a single day without making some sort of list.
4. Edamame is my favorite snack. Besides being yummy, it's fun to say! It's also fun to convince your friend that she's pronouncing it incorrectly then listen to her use the made up pronunciation the rest of the evening while everyone plays along.
5. Lately I've been trying to find my new school year groove.
6. If at first you don't succeed take a breath, don't over analyze it, and try again.
7. Fall is such a cozy season. I'm looking forward to crisp mornings, some yummy comfort food, and of course FOOTBALL!
I'm so glad it's Friday AND a long weekend. And glad I could link up at the little things we do today!