1. I cannot peel potatoes without having a full-blown asthma attack. I can eat them. I can even eat potato skins. I just cannot peel them without needing my inahaler. This means that I've had to be really strategic and creative with my meal prep over the years. Thankfully, Sarah has learned how to peel potatoes for me, and she loves helping me in the kitchen!
2. I haven't had a drop of artificially sweetened anything since October 2005.
3. I sometimes drink Dr. Pepper but it has to be ice cold and poured over ice. If it's room temperature, forget it.
4. I cannot go to bed without my kitchen being clean. That means all dishes put away, countertops wiped down, the floor swept, and no clutter in sight. I just don't like starting the next day with things in disarray. I've been married 17.5 years and I can count on two hands the times I've left my kitchen a mess.
5. I don't like bananas. At all. But I will eat banana bread, and I probably make these muffins once a week.
6. I get very, very sick when I'm pregnant. With my last pregnancy, I lost 9 pounds in the first trimester. I coudn't keep anything in my stomach. Not to worry though, I gained that 9 pounds (and then some) back in the second/third trimesters. And I still have some residual Abbey on my hips/thighs.
7. I've visited 24 of the 50 United States.
Create your own unique map by clicking here.