Wow, 10 on the 10th snuck up on me this week! It's been a busy week, but this weekend is looking to be wonderfully non-busy and
L-A-Z-Y. If you know me, then you know that lazy weekends make me happy, happy, happy!
Since October is the tenth month of the year, the theme of this month's list is the number ten. Brilliant, eh? It's probably more random than brilliant, so stay with me please.
1. 10AM Mountain Standard Time. That's the time that Arkansas plays Auburn tomorrow (10/10) in Fayetteville. Of all the SEC teams I like Auburn the least. Sorry, Lisa. Hoping the Hogs can pull out the win--Woo Pig Sooie! If you're not from the South and want to know what all this Woo Pig Sooie stuff is about, go check out Harper and Kelly calling the HOGS!
2. $10/month is what we pay for our basic cable. That basic cable does not include ESPN or ESPN2 which have televised almost every Arkansas game this season. Big Sigh. However, so far I've been able to watch all the games on ESPN360.com I'm so glad Al Gore invented the internet, aren't you?
3. I'm hoping to make good use of the $10+ that I spent at Archiver's yesterday and complete at least 10 scrapbook pages tomorrow. I have a six-foot table set up in my bedroom and all my scrapbooking stuff is out and ready for me to get some work done while I watch the game on my laptop! I did this last Saturday night with Abbey and we had so much fun together that we're planning a repeat.
4. Hey, I won a $10 Walmart gift card from Amber this week. I asked her what she thought I should spend it on and she suggested I buy the stuff to make some more of this.
5. I'll have to decline her suggestion though because we blew through our fall mix in a few days and it's going to take more than a few days to shed the 10lbs I gained from eating it. Truthfully, I didn't gain 10lbs from eating fall mix. It was more like five. I have however, gained 10lbs since 2007. That's the year that I'm currently trying to scrapbook and looking at pics of myself from two years ago is making me realize I need to lose some weight.
6. Wondering if Old Navy is going to have their jeans on sale for $10 anytime soon. Abbey only has one pair that still fits. We've rotated between track pants and jeans all week and I've got to go buy her some soon. I love those $10 promos they run from time to time. Guess I'll go check online.
7. Dinner tonight: Pizza. It will take me 10 minutes to go pick it up, will cost around $10 (gotta love Papa Murphy's and their prolific coupons) and it will take 10 minutes to bake. It will likely be the first time in the last ten days that I won't hear a hear a single complaint about dinner. Priceless.
8. I did a serious email inbox purge a few weeks ago and have kept no more than 10 emails in my inbox for THREE WHOLE WEEKS! (Wish I could keep with the ten theme here, but that would be a lie.) It is a beautiful, beautiful thing to have an almost empty inbox.
9. Shoot. I was going to try to have this posted by 10AM but I got distracted trying to come up with interesting things in tens. I'm running out of ideas and feeling a bit sluggish this morning after staying up way past my 10pm bedtime. It also isn't helping that the temperature outside is only 10 + 10 + 10. Need more coffee!
10. Okay, your turn. Here's a fill in the blank question for you. If you are so inclined, you can leave your answer in the form of a comment.
I would be thrilled if I had ten ________________.
(Children? Vacation days? Dollars? Nancy Drew books? Miles left to travel? Bears in your backyard? You fill in the blank!)
As always, you're welcome to join in the 10 on the 10th fun. Just post a list of 10 things on your blog--it can be any 10 things you can think of--and link to your post in the box below. Easy-peasy.