So this is a series of bullet points of some things on my mind.
- John and I had dinner last night with some dear friends, Sam and Amanda. Amanda did all of the sketches in John's book. John is giving away a print of one of those sketches this week on his blog (along with a book). He's drawing a winner on Friday.
- You can also go here and meet Amanda for yourself. I enjoyed visiting with her so much last night!
- I've always prided myself a bit on being a library girl. Always said, "I rarely buy books." Well, that's fine and frugal, but guess what? I'm married to a writer. And guess what? Writers NEED people to buy their books. So, I'm eating some crow these days...and putting my money where my mouth used to be.
- I have three sugar-free days under my belt. This morning I'm drinking my coffee without creamer. It's not bad...but it's not good either. How are the rest of you sugar fasters doing?
- So ready for Thursday. Because it is my Friday this week. My kids are out on Friday (and Monday) and so I get a four-day weekend. I'm thinking of painting my bathroom. If you find my motivation, will you let me know?
- Definitely feeling crafty these days, but don't have a project in mind. I bet a trip to Hobby Lobby would remedy that!
- I have book club today and hoping my friends will still let me continue in this group seeing as I haven't read the book. (Hanging my head in shame).
Alright. That's all. Short and sweet.
Hey, thanks for joining the 10 on the 10th fun. I always have a blast reading you guys' posts.