1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope you would see on the tray?
Yes, I have and yes, I enjoy it. I eat the same thing for breakfast almost every single day (2 pieces of toasted Ezekiel bread) so IF someone served me breakfast in bed this weekend, anything different would be nice. There are very few foods I don't/won't eat! ;)
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother? Trust your instincts. God gave them to you for a reason!
3. When is the last time you wanted to scream? Explain. Two days ago in the carpool line at the middle school. I actually did kinda scream. Twice. First, because I arrived about five minutes later than normal and I thought I might actually be able to pick Sarah up on the street level and not have to enter the dreaded parking lot. There is a window of time that makes the parking lot experience a smooth one and if you miss it, you're toast. I'd missed that window but there was hope I could still avoid the parking lot if only Sarah would hurry. Sarah was goofing off with her friend and not paying attention to my insane motioning for her to hurry. I ended up having to pull in to the parking lot (grrrrrrr!) and then some woman decided she was queen of the
4. Can you hula hoop? Yep.
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you? Pick their nose. Ha! That really does bother me, but it bothers me more when people drive too fast in traffic.
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong? What can you do really? Sometimes it makes me mad, but mostly I just feel sad for the person. And (sigh) sometimes the person is ME!
7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "fun"? SUMMER!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's really unfortunate that my older kids leave for school at 7am because they don't get the caffeinated version of their mom. I'm MUCH more happy and energetic when I wake their little sister up in the mornings because I've had my two cups of coffee! Caffeine is a miracle drug for this tired momma.