1. It's FRIDAY! Fridays are my favorite day of the week, though Sundays run a close second.
2. It snowed last night and the kids had a two-hour delayed start this morning. I would have been happy with a snow day but the delay was a nice compromise and replaced the mad morning rush with a calm, gentle one.
3. I just ate a bowl of my favorite soup--left over from last night! It is soooooooooooo good, y'all.
4. I am almost finished with work for the week--just a few more loose ends to wrap up. I've been up to my eyeballs in phone calls, emails, and spreadsheets this week and I am looking forward to some serious downtime this weekend.
5. We have a pretty low-key weekend on tap and it looks like all three of our kiddos have plans that might leave me and John kid-free for several hours. I could sure go for a one-on-one date with my favorite person in the universe!
6. Let the weekend begin! Hope yours is a good one.