1. I must confess that I stooped to an all-time low yesterday. One afternoon this week, Abbey and I stopped at Walgreens on the way home from school to pick up a birthday card and some plastic cups (random) and I could not resist the allure of the Hot Tamales. Knowing I would eat the entire box and feel miserable later, I asked Abbey to hide them when we got home. Yesterday afternoon a sugar craving hit hard and I remembered there was almost full box of candy hidden somewhere in the girls' room. I spent the better part of ten minutes searching it out but eventually found it and polished off the box. The hiding spot? Inside her boots.
2. Those boots? She's going to need them today. I'm not quite ready for this. I've even heard our meteorologist used the word "snow" a few times lately. NOOOOOOO!!!!!
3. iOS7 has been out for a couple of weeks now but I'm afraid to install it on my phone. I'm the holdout in my family and everyone tells me it's wonderful. Should I believe them? Surely there are some strong opinions out there.
4. I'm trying something new today--yoga. A friend invited me to go and I said sure. I'm a little nervous because I've never done it but she's confident I can pull it off without embarrassing myself. I keep telling myself that my grandmother used to do yoga so I should be fine. Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending some time with my friend and being inside where it's nice and warm today.
5. Thank you for all the support for John's book! It sold out on Amazon on it's release day. Should be back in stock soon, but is available here in the meantime. There's also still time to enter the giveaway I'm having.
Peace out y'all! Have a great Friday!!!
*FYI: 10 minutes after I posted this, it started to snow. SNOW. In October. Ready or not...