I saw this on Jacquie's blog this morning and decided to play along...if decide you'd like to play also, please let me know! I'd love to read your list!
35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes
2. Do you own a gun? Nope
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Tall, non-fat chai latte
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? chai
5. Do you do pushups? No, but I SO need to.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A Swarvoski crystal heart pendant that John's parents gave me.
7. Favorite hobby? Hiking
8. Do you have A.D.D? No
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm quick to judge.
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: What is Jack barking at? Settle down, people. I'm cold.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Chai, sweet tea with lemon, Dr. Pepper, water.
12. Current worry right now? Sarah's tummy hurts...worried about her.
13. Current hate right now? Weekend homework
14. Favorite place to be? Home with my family!
15. Do you like to travel? Yes
16. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No...I prefer flannel.
18. Can you whistle? Yep
19. Favorite color? Green
20. If you could would you be a pirate? Nope
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Different every day! Yesterday it was Hannah Montana...today, who knows?
22. Favorite girl's name? Sarah and Abbey, of course! I also like Callie and Mary-Margaret. Those are the names of the girls' Bitty Babies, and I chose those names because they were the names we almost used for our girls.
23. Favorite boy's name? Will, Hunter, and Carson. Carson was the boy name we had picked out for our third child...which as you know turned out to be a girl.
24. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing because my pajamas don't have pockets!
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Raggedy Ann and Andy.
26. Worst injury? I once had a stress fracture in my foot from running. That was painful. Equally bad was running into the sliding glass door face-first--and my two black eyes that resulted from that were just lovely. :)
27. Do you love where you live? YES!!!!!!!! But you already knew that, right?
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
29. Who is your loudest friend? Two come to mind, but they read my blog and I would never want to "out" them.
30. How many pets do you have? Two--Jack the Beagle and Stella the betta fish. Sunset, the other betta fish, died not long after we got her.
31. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband does. At least that's what he tells me.
32. What is your Favorite Book? Peace Like A River by Leif Enger.
33. What's your favorite candy? Hot tamales and Brach's candy corn.
34. Favorite Sports Team? Arkansas Razorbacks (I'm afaid it's not gonna be pretty today), Dallas Cowboys, and Denver Broncos.
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why am I on the couch? (Sarah got in bed with us--because her stomach was hurting--and I moved to the couch so I could actually sleep).