I'm checking in to say that I haven't been feeling the love for blogging lately.
Just can't think of anything earth-shattering I want to say or share.
Yet here I sit. Compelled to say and share my "nothing".
I'm an enigma.
I'll just keep it short and sweet:
1. I was tucking Abbey in Sunday night, the last day of May, and she remembered that she needed a name for June and chose Popsicle, which she herself shortened to "Popsi". I love that girl and I love her creativity.
2. It's COLD here today. And stormy. Our high is supposed to be 51 but I just checked the temp and we're still in the 40s. It wasn't quite this cold yesterday, but it was rainy. I don't really mind a day or two like this every so often. I like to spend them inside (reading, cleaning, watching movies with the kids) because when it's nice and sunny I want to be outdoors. (I have to get out and run some errands today though...and will definitely be wearing jeans and fleece!)
3. Speaking of reading, I'm enjoying The Well and the Mine by Gin Phillips right now. The writing is superb. I stumbled across two lines yesterday that struck me as brilliant. I'll share them soon...trying to make my brain formulate a blog post.
4. I was talking with a friend about the wonderfulness of GreekGods honey-flavored yogurt and she told me she thought I'd enjoy *this*. Oh my goodness. I'm not an ice cream lover (like the rest of my family) but this stuff is delicious!
5. My dad is in the hospital in NWA right now. He's been battling a serious infection that has been repeatedly overlooked/misdiagnosed because the infection symptoms mimicked the side effects of his chemo. The long story is nightmarish...the short story is that he's finally being treated for the right thing and we're hoping/praying he recovers quickly.
That's some of what's going on in the Lifeat7000feet household. I'll check in again when the blogging urge strikes!