Just a quick list of things I woke up feeling thankful for...
- A husband who loves me. And a husband who challenges me too. In a good way. Lately he's shared with me several BIG things he's praying about. BIG things. And quite frankly, these BIG things scare me. But I agreed to pray about them too, because they're important to him and because they seem a little less scary if he's by my side.
- A kid named Reid. Reid is an answer to prayer for our son, Will.
- For the opportunity to go on a field trip today with Abbey's class. We're trekking up to Denver and it should be a fun day. I'm thankful that John works hard so that I can be available to my kids for things like this.
- For ibuprofen. Because my stupid leg is still messed up. I'm going to the doc next week, but really hoping the pain ends before then.
- For good friends.
- For my kids' amazing teachers.
- For 12 more days of school.
- For coffee. Which I need NOW. G'bye.