1. What do you do when you get really bad customer service? I'm tempted to vent here about my local big box office supply store that has overcharged me around $20 in the last two weeks and then insufficiently credited those funds back to me AND told me I was in the wrong to point out the shortage. Ugh. Instead of telling you the long, drawn-out version, I'm just going to tell you that I intend to never again set foot in a store that rhymes with 'maples'.
2. Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch? Which Wich offers free sandwiches for summiting a Colorado 14er. My friend and I cashed our Bierstadt pic in for a free lunch yesterday! Fun!
3. I posted this picture on Facebook yesterday--it's what I was reading in the carpool line.
4. John told me this morning that he is craving chili. I don't know about you guys but I can barely think about that kind of heavy food when the temps are still in the 80s. Ugh. I need to make a meal plan/grocery list today and I think here for another month or so we will be eating 'summer meals'. Does your menu change seasonally? I love soups and roast and comfort foods in the fall and winter but in the summer and spring I want fresh, light meals. I may throw some tailgate/football food into my menu plan since ya know, football season is here. See? I love football so much that I can bring most any conversation around to that topic! I need help.
5. It's FRIDAY!!!!! It's a long weekend!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!