On to the lists...
1. Football! High school, college, NFL, fantasy--you name it, I'm ready for it, and this is the weekend.
2. The One Direction movie. It opens this weekend and all the females in my house are excited and already have tickets.
3. The long weekend coming up. Boy, I need it.
4. The upcoming season of Parenthood. Do y'all watch this show? It is our very favorite.
1. These new Kind granola bars. Really, really tasty.
2. Who Do You Think You Are? I recently discovered this show on TLC and it's fascinating. I've been working my way through the episodes I missed this summer.
3. Fall candles from Bath and Body Works. Fall scents are my favorite!
4. Like-minded people.
As much as I don't like to be busy, the reality is that I am. Especially during the school year when I spend a LOT of my time in the car. These few things help me stay on top of my game.
1. Meal planning.
2. Two loads of laundry per day. This doesn't always happen but it sure helps me stay caught up. If I miss a day, I feel like I am buried in laundry and have to play catch-up. I don't do it alone anymore. My entire family helps out and that's another sanity saver.
4. My planner. I rely on this more than I want to admit!
My Everyday Essentials:
1. Moisturizer. It is soooooooo dry in Colorado.
2. Lip balm/lipstick. This is my favorite kind.
3. Mascara. I bought an expensive tube of mascara at the beginning of the summer just to see if there really was a difference between that and the $4 tube I normally buy. Guess what? I prefer the cheapie tube by a long shot.
4. Earrings. I rarely leave the house without them.
I've decided I like posts with photos in them so I'm leaving you with this one. :)