Some things I'm glad about on this Monday.
1. The sun is shining and the snow is MELTING! We're supposed to be near 70 all week! That makes me more happy than you can know!
2. Glad to have reconnected with some more of my college friends via Facebook. I've had so much fun catching up with all those girls from Perrin 3...the floor we lived on in the freshman dorm!
3. Super glad to have also been found on Facebook by my long lost friend, Meredith. She and her husband lived next door to us in seminary housing. We shared the same first name and the same anniversary date (we both moved in just a couple of weeks after getting married!). We had lots of fun with those guys but lost touch about 10 years ago.
4. Glad for Trader Joe's vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. I may or may not have licked my plate clean last night. SO delicious. (I need a TJ's supplier. Anyone???)
5. Glad for a good night's sleep. I've slept so hard for the last few nights!
6. Glad for 23 more days of school! FIVE weeks left, and two of those are four-day weeks--woohoo!
I'm sure I can think of more, but it's early and I've only had one cup of coffee so I'll stop for now. Got a SUPER busy week so I've gotta run! Happy Monday.