1. T-ball game. We're going to our neighbor's t-ball game this morning. We have lots of little kids who live around us and the boys all idolize Will. Seriously. They love him. A couple of weeks ago, my doorbell rang one afternoon and it was our five-year-old neighbor asking if Will could come out and play. It's so cute. Will is really great to play with them when we're outside. The ballgame should be very fun! Here's a pic of him with our little friend!
2. Finish grocery shopping. I went to Walmart yesterday with a big list. I was walking towards the front of the store and I saw a M-O-U-S-E run across the floor in front of me. I stifled a scream and made a beeline for the checkout. So super gross. I wanted to throw up. I have to go back today and finish my list. But I'm NOT going to Walmart. *Gag*
3. Stop by the Farmer's Market. I can't believe we haven't been yet this summer! John asked me to put BLTs on the menu plan so now I'm on a quest for some juicy home-grown tomatoes. Wish I lived by Kellie or Stephanie. They were killing me with their talk on Twitter yesterday of having an abundance of tomatoes from their gardens!
4. Pull weeds. See? I lead such a riveting life. We have rocks that border our back fence and I have one little stretch of rocks that I need to weed before I can post pics of our backyard transformation. Thankfully we've had a lot of rain this week so that should make the weed-pullin' a little easier!
5. Kill the ants in the backyard. Ugh. They're everywhere. I can't sit outside without them crawling on me...and it's so gross! Not as gross as a mouse in Walmart but still gross. They're going DOWN today.
6. Finish my spray painting project. I learned a big lesson last fall about spray painting in enclosed spaces. And I know not to paint on windy days. The problem is that it's been windy whenever I've had time to paint. I'm determined to finish painting this weekend. Very determined.
7. Do a little birthday shopping. Miss Sarah will be twelve on Tuesday. John and I have lots of gift ideas for her but we need to narrow it down to one or two things and get them bought and wrapped.
8. Church. We skipped last week (block party) and the week before (camping) and I'm feeling very much out of the church loop. We did have a week of VBS squeezed in there, but I feel all out of sync when we miss this many Sundays in a row.
9. Upgrade our cell phones! John and I were due for an upgrade back in September but we put it off thinking/hoping/praying that the rumors were true and the iPhone was coming to Verizon in June. Nope. Nada. It didn't happen. We both just want the free phones that come with our contract, and hopefully by the time our next upgrade comes around these two Mac lovers will be rewarded for their patience. And an iPhone 6 or something.
10. Rest. Relax. Maybe nap. This is always on our weekend agenda. It's become such a habit. And naps outside on a sunny afternoon are my fave!
Alright. If you want to play along, great. Just post your list of 10 things (any thing you choose!) on your blog and link your post here. Happy Weekend to you guys! Peace out, peeps.