3. Listen to your children playing make-believe together. I'm telling you that is music to a mother's ears.
4. Compose a dozen or so posts in your head. And then not be able to post any of them. And pay no attention to the fact that when you could access the internet earlier this morning, you couldn't come up with one.single.thing. to post about.
5. Think of ways to earn extra money to buy an oh-so-cool, and oh-so-pricey iphone. Have you seen them? They are uber cool! And I'm insanely jealous of anyone who happens to own one. If you do, please don't tell me.
6. Wonder every few minutes how you ever lived without the internet. We use it for sooooo much...banking, communicating, news, weather, and a couple of dozen other things! And blogging, of course.
7. Catch up on the laundry from your vacation last week. Almost done--woo hoo!
8. Play a game with your kids. Our favorite game as of late is A-Z Jr. by Discovery Toys. It's fun and educational too.
9. Read the newspaper that got shoved aside this morning in favor of the world-wide-web.
10. Realize that the phone line exists for a reason other than to connect you to the web, and call a friend to catch up.
I was unable to access the internet for a large portion of today. Not sure what was up with that other than it was a problem on my ISP's end, and is now fixed (hallelujah!) This is how I spent my time offline...all of the above, plus checking every 20 minutes or so to see if I was back online. I'm not obsessive or anything. Really.