I'm copying this idea from Gretchen who copied it from Boomama.
I will never...
1. Have skinny thighs. It's just not in my genes.
2. Ask my husband to drive home the "back way" over Rampart Range Road. Been there, done that (in a mini-van, no less), and thankfully lived (I wasn't so sure a few times) to tell you it was the most unpleasant experience of my life.
3. Regret time spent with my family.
4. Sing a solo in front of anyone.
5. Like eggplant. Blech.
6. Get tired of reading.
7. Forget what it feels like to have a kidney stone.
8. Go back to using a PC. I'm a Mac convert.
9. Be a perfectionist. I gave up trying a long time ago! Perfection is overrated.
10. Not be moved by beauty.
11. Wish my hair was naturally curly, even though it IS! (My CHI is my bff!)
12. Be an Auburn Tiger fan. Never. No way, Jose.
13. Not be thankful for Grace.
14. Be bilingual like Kim and Natalie. I will never be as funny as they are either. If you need to laugh today, please click on the links above.
15. Live a day without thanking God for John, Will, Sarah, and Abbey.
16. Forget the day I saw a bear.
17. Quit wondering if heaven is as beautiful as Rocky Mountain National Park.
18. Be ashamed of my tender heart.
19. Drive over a bridge without shuddering.
20. Stop laughing. My husband tells me that my laughter is his favorite sound.
*edited to add...*
21. I will never not feel weird telling people it's my birthday. But since my my husband outed me in the comments below, I'll own it. Yep, I'm thirty-eight today. Life is good.