1. What color is your toothbrush?..... pink, which is weird because I don't really like pink.
2. Name one person who made you smile today .... My kids. When I walked past the girls' room this morning, they were all cozied up in the floor in sleeping bags. It's sweet that they love "camping" out together (have done this for almost a week) but I think it's really so they don't mess up their beds and can wake up and check "Make Bed" off their chore chart right away.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? .... Drinking coffee & checking email. And sneezing. And blowing endless snot out of my nose. (I have a yucky cold).
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?... Sleeping.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? ... white chocolate Reese's.
6. Have you ever met a famous person? ... yes
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? ... I love you. Call me later. (To John as he was leaving for work).
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? ... strawberry (with extra strawberries mixed in)
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? ... coffee
10. What was the last thing you ate?..... Strawberries and Ezekiel bread, toasted. With butter.
11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?... no
12. The last sporting event you watched? ... Highlights of the Lakers/Nuggets (GO Nuggets) NBA game.
13. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? ... Whimzie's crack
14. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?... My friend, Leslie.
15. Ever go camping?.... Yes, and I absolutely LOVE it. The more primitive the better!
16. Do you go to church every Sunday?... Pretty much
17. Do you have a tan?... No, and I'm disappointed b/c I usually do by this time of year. Most of May has been cold and rainy so Neutrogena is helping me out a bit.
18. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? ... Sometimes. Especially if it's PF Changs or Pei Wei.
19. Do you drink your soda with a straw? ... I rarely buy soda, but will order one if I'm eating out and then it usually comes with a straw. I drank that pineapple Dr. Pepper with a straw yesterday. And the verdict? Pretty good. I'll order it again.
20. What are you doing tomorrow? ... Have a VBS meeting in the morning and after that I'm not sure. Something with my family!
21. What color is your watch?.... Navy blue. (It's an Ironman, but I rarely wear it).
22. What do you think of when you hear Australia? ... Hugh Jackman
23. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?.... Drive thru usually.
24. What is your favorite number? ... Why, 38 of course.
25. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? ... my friend, Leslie. I felt terrible too. Because I called her while she was in a church service. About a recipe. (I still feel bad, Leslie!)
26. Biggest annoyance right now? ... I keep realizing things that were in my purse that was stolen. Latest casualties: $25 gift certificate to local bookstore and 2 memory cards for my camera--with PICTURES I hadn't downloaded on them. Arghhhhhh.....
27. Last song listened to?.... Poker Face by Lady GaGa.
28. Do you have a maid service clean your house?... Yeah, Mer's Maid service.
29. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? .... In the summer, my Reef flip-flops, though I'm contemplating a pair of Keen's because I hear they're amazing.
30. Are you jealous of anyone? ... Nope. Unless you count all the people who own property in Estes Park.
31. Is anyone jealous of you? ... Hope not
32. Do you love anyone?..... Too many to count!
33. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? ... No.
34. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? ... only if i answer the phone
35. What color is your car? ... Guess?!?
36. Do you like cats? ... Not at all. Because I'm highly allergic.
37. Have you ever been to Six Flags? ... yes, lots of times.
38. How did you get your worst scar(s)? ... Ran into a chair when I was five and busted my forehead open. I also have a nice arc-shaped scar on my knee from making a bed that had a spring-wire sticking out of the mattress. And of course the stretch marks on my abdomen are lovely reminders of carrying my three kiddos!
*Ya'll are on the right track with your guesses. BUT, the truth is that today is my last day to be 38, hence the appropriateness of 38 things.*