A few things that are adding some glad to my 'tude today.
1. The sun is shining. I repeat, the SUN is SHINING. Man, we've had some cold and dreary days lately, but I woke up to sunny blue skies this morning. Makes a huge difference in my mood!
2. My week is NOT busy. Makes me so happy.
3. This is a four-day school week! The kids are off on Friday and Monday, so that means that next week is a four day week too!
4. And not only that, but we only have 13 more school days and they're full of fun things...band concerts, field trips, celebrations, and my personal favorite--field day!!!
5. Glad that I'm getting my hair cut on Friday. It's been 14 weeks (way too long) and needs some serious attention.
6. Glad that my kids all love to read. I was sighing really loudly while picking books up (off the table, off the couch, off the floor, off the bed, etc.) last night and it dawned on me that I might choose instead to be thankful that they are enamored with books. And I am.
7. Glad that John is not traveling this week. He was gone for part of last week and my anxiety was greater than normal since his trip followed so closely on the heels of my purse incident. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me/us. It made a huge difference!
8. Glad that it's May! Lots of good things happen in May! Abbey has chosen "Tulip" as her name of the month. That kid is so stinkin' sweet. She's funny too. She walked in the den last week, fresh from the tub and all wrapped up in her bathrobe, and said "Hey Peeps! What's up?" It was adorable. Equally adorable was the morning she told me she was going to "fiddle-faddle with Maggie (her Webkinz) for awhile" since she was ready for school before the rest of us.
I'm ending with eight things...just to shake my left-brained-OCD-list-making self up a little. Happy Monday. Hope you also have some glad in your 'tude. (Who else thinks Gretchen needs to do a Mr. Linky???)