This is some stuff I've been loving lately...
1. Dry-erase poster board! Did you know such a thing existed? I had to make a fundraising-thermometer poster for work so I went to buy a sheet of poster board and happened upon this product. So awesome! I think it would be GREAT for chore charts, menu plans, and lots of other things! I'm thinking of buying a sheet of it when I get ready to make our "summer list".
2. Lime-Chipotle-Tortilla Crusted Tilapia from Costco. YUM! I really try to avoid gluten but I've found it really hard to come up with gluten free meals for my entire family. They love bread and pasta a lot! I bought this fish to have on hand for me to eat when they're having a heavy gluten meal. It's soooooo good. The coating does have some gluten in it but it's not enough to bother me. Win-win. I'm thinking of making a pasta dish for dinner just so I can have that fish!
3. Tylenol PM. I have NOT been sleeping well at all lately. Last night (out of desperation) I took two Tylenol PM caplets and slept for TEN HOURS STRAIGHT! It was wonderful. And restorative. I feel like a new person today. I even slept through the hideous wind that had me up for three hours the night before. Tylenol PM-- I think I love you.
4. Coconut oil. I guess most people cook with coconut oil but I keep my jar in my bathroom medicine cabinet. It's a fabulous moisturizer! I put it on my face at night and coat my hands with it (rub it in until it's absorbed completely) and I put in on my legs and arms after I get out of the shower in the mornings. I've been using it for several weeks now and my skin is soooo soft. I also think that my wrinkles around my eyes are slightly diminished. My jar was around $5 at the health food store. That's way cheaper than the moisturizing cream I was using! Here's some more info about using coconut oil as a moisturizer.
5. Clean shower doors. A friend posted a link on Facebook to this homemade soap scum remover a while back and I finally got around to trying it yesterday on the door to my shower stall. AMAZING results, y'all. The soap scum is G-O-N-E.
6. The calm before the storm. I have some big things coming up this weekend that I've been working on for awhile but surprisingly my week is feeling pretty calm. I like it! I like it a lot!
Peace out, peeps. I'm feeling kinda ashy on this Wednesday. :)