1. What is something your mom always says to you?
W: I love you
S: You've got the "pretties"
2. What makes your mom happy?
W: When we eat what she makes for dinner (so true)
S: Listening to her ipod
A: Getting her ipod
3. What makes your mom sad?
W: When she broke her Arkansas mug
S: When one of us is sick
A: Sad movies
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
W: Tickling me
S: She says weird things
A: She makes silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
W: Weird. Just kidding, mom. I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
A: 38 (They're either all right or all wrong. I'm not telling.)
7. How tall is your mom?
A: 72 inches. (They're all wrong. I'm 5'3")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
W: Scrapbook. No, wait. Blog. No, wait. Facebook.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
W: Blog, Facebook, clean the house
S: Cleans the house
A: Listens to her ipod
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
W: Being a chef
S: Writing a book called the Diaper Diaries about her experiences with three kids (She's a funny kid, huh?)
A: Winning a question contest on the radio
11. What is your mom really good at?
S: Making those peanut butter raisin things. (I think she means these.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
W: Spanking (this made me laugh)
S: Guitar Hero (VERY true!)
A: Nintendo DS games
13. What does your mom do for a job?
S: The yearbook at our school
A: Cleans (Yeah, have you seen my paycheck?)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
W: That thing from Carrabbas
S: That thing we had last night (It was Chipotle Chicken)
A: Lentil soup
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
W: She loves me
S: She hiked Pikes Peak
A: She's nice
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
W: Velma from Scooby Doo. (What?????)
S: Minnie Mouse
A: Tweety Bird
17. What do you and your mom do together?
W: Go shopping
S: Play around
18. How are you and your mom the same?
W: Same hair color
S: We're both Christians
A: We're both polite
19. How are you and your mom different?
W: Height, gender (He's a literalist!)
S: Our personality (Very true!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
W: Because she tells me every five minutes (said while rolling his eyes).
S: She does stuff for me
A: She always gives me things
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
W: He loves us kids
S: His sexy butt (where does she get this stuff???)(And yeah, sometimes we say butt at our house)
A: She just loves him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
W: Estes Park
S: Estes Park
A: Arkansas (Two of the three got it right!)
Was really hoping one of my kids would praise me for downloading some Lady Gaga and having a big dance party in the den to Poker Face. Guess I'm not as cool in their eyes as I am in my own. (grin)